Made from durable 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric, Patagonia's Rio Azul Waders offer lightweight waterproof/breathable performance for the minimalist angler.
The Rio Azul Waders are built for anglers who want to simplify their gear without sacrificing performance, comfort or durability. Built from supple H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, they feature the same single-seam construction for increased durability found throughout our wader lineup. Adding to the versatility of these lighter-weight waders, the fully adjustable suspenders have male and female buckles that allow quick conversion to a belt so that the Rio Azuls can be neatly worn as pants. The flat-panel gravel guards drain water quickly if you fish in and out of boats, in addition to better resisting abrasion and wear while hiking or wading. Beneath the gravel guards, the booties have a more anatomical, sock-like fit and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. A stretch wading belt with low-profile buckle protects you from the inevitable “That-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought” swimming sessions. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. A raised Fitz Roy Trout logo tops it off. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester solid twill microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest-wear points on inside of legs
- Full elastic belt; male/female buckles on adjustable suspenders allow waders to be more cleanly worn as pants
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; internal daisy chains for tools; internal center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
- 879 g (31 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish