Versatile enough for stream or street, this fast-drying technical fishing hoody has a durable and stretchy face, moisture-wicking insulation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sloughs off wind or spray and lets the hoody snap dry with a quick shake.
- Durable, fast-drying and highly water-resistant 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex shell has 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wick 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large front handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
Shell: 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with high wick